Master Sealer Surface Primer – For Roof Tiles
Fine particle size primer/sealer for stable tile surfaces
Master Sealer is a fine particle size wet adhesion promoted acrylic emulsion primer/sealer for concrete/masonry surfaces and roof tiles. Its technically advanced formula and 100% acrylic resin, ensure maximum performance and waterproofing under the most adverse weather conditions.
The sealer surface primer is supplied as a milky white liquid and dries water clear. Coloured tinters can be supplied and it can be mixed with NuFlex coloured sealer.
Application and FeaturesMaster Sealer is a high quality primer undercoat designed for stable tile surfaces. Because of the high resin solids, good dry film build is possible on very porous aggregate exposed tile surfaces. Rough surfaces primed with Master Sealer develop excellent gloss and colour appearance when topcoated with two coats of NXT Cool Zone, Tileflex, NuFlex, or SmartCoat applied at the rate of 4 square metre per litre per coat.
Master Sealer is manufactured from a pure grade 100% acrylic resin, which guarantees the highest standard of coating durability and performance possible, and provides excellent protection against bacteria and mould on most surfaces.
Special additives including light screens, absorbers and stabilisers can be included in formulations on request to achieve a highly stable and non-yellowing clear coating suitable for a wide range of applications.
Master Sealer has been designed to provide a water based roof tile, concrete and masonry surface sealer and primer with excellent weatherproofing, adhesion and durability performance. Surfaces primed with Master Sealer and topcoated with a suitable Nutech system perform exceptionally under conditions of hot, cold and wet weather, provided that the correct surface preparation has been undertaken.
Master Sealer has undergone a rigorous testing program by the C.S.I.R.O. and special
consideration has been given to ensure that the chemical composition and compatibility of Master Sealer, NuFlex and NuPrime is suitable for Australian and South-East Asia conditions.
- 100% pure grade acrylic for maximum durability
- Excellent build and surface adhesion
- Excellent mould/fungus resistance
- Improved hardness, flexibility and curing time
- Easy application by brush, roller or spraying
- Improved Ultraviolet light resistance
- Weatherproofing performance and easy cleaning
- High build coating for porous surfaces
- Fully compatible with NXT Cool Zone, NuFlex, TileFlex and SmartCoat
- Do Not Apply Master Sealer in very cold temperatures to prevent the coating becoming milky due to night moisture.
- Applying Master Sealer on uncured mortar pointing in very low temperatures may cause adhesion problems
- Do Not Apply Master Sealer on tiles with a powdery loose oxide surface.
- Test by rubbing and use NuPrime to seal a powdery surface
- Do Not over coat Master Sealer until the coating is completely dry.
- Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional safety and user information.